The vision of Triumph Public High Schools is to guide all students to be successful life-long learners, be respectful and responsible citizens who will continue to triumph throughout their lives.
The mission of Triumph Public High Schools is to provide quality educational programs in a community-based, non-traditional setting in which teachers are free to be creative and innovative, and students are free to explore their full potential.
- David Ojeda – Chairperson
- San Juanita “Janie” Villa – Vice Chair
- Rudy Telles – Member
- Billie Russell – Member
- Rosalinda Alba – Member
- Lupe Silva – Member
- Annette Ramirez – Member
- Alfonso Solis – Member
- Francisco De Hoyos – Member
Each year we are required by law to give parents an opportunity to indicate if they want Student Directory information about their child released to the public. We may, from time to time, receive requests from the general public for information on your child.
The Texas Transition and Employment Guide provides youth, young adults, parents and professionals with secondary transition resources to facilitate a young person’s progress towards post-secondary goals to education, employment, and community living.This guide will continually be updated.
- NCLB High Qualified Teacher Data
- Texas Education Agency postings
- Upcoming Notices and Agendas
- Annual Notification of Nondiscrimination in Career and Technical Education Programs
- Career and Technical Education Methods of Administration (MOA).